Sunday, September 20, 2009

MASH Boyfriend Sighting

Friday night after work I ran by The Wal-Marts to pick up a few things for the weekend. While I was walking up the frozen food isle I saw someone and he looked a little familiar so I probably starred for a few seconds more than is appropriate but eventually it hit me who it was and I grinned like an idiot as I skipped up the isle texting Red Headed Chrissy.

Ang: I'm literally standing next to your MASH boyfriend!!!!
RHC: Kiss him hard for me. LOL.
Ang: Ha!!
RHC: Are you in martial arts class?
Ang: I'm at the Wal-Marts. Pretty sure that breaks the code.
Ang: He's with his mommy and daddy.
RHC: Poor Guy.
Ang: Hot Friday night.

In the nerd's defense I was also at the Wal-Marts on a Friday night but I was there sans parents. Also, the only reason I recognized him was because on Monday night when RHC and I were at dinner we were talking about how one of our other friends had just had a sighting of him. Ahhhhhhhh, the days of fun times and "MASH Boyfriends". Good times.

No comments: