Sunday, September 20, 2009

Big Fat Butt and the Bike

Thanks to the fact that I fracked up my left foot (more later) I've been lacking on my workouts this week and needed to go out today. I really can't run and can barely walk so I thought...hmmm...next best thing...my bike. So, this morning I bought a bike pump and decided that I would try to ride over to Bob and Shauna's for dinner. I was a little bit worried that I'd need to call for a rescue ride but it all went well--that is with the slight exception of when my phone slipped out of my pocket somewhere on 400 North and I had to double back to find it. Thankfully, no one drove over it and it still works. This phone and I have had some minor setbacks but I think overall my phone still loves me.

Thanks to JT's Sex, Love and Magic, I did make it to Bob and Shauna's AND even had the energy to RIDE home. Originally, my plan was to beg someone to take me home but I did it and I got home before dark! Wahoo.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Impressive. And I'm glad your phone is okay. :)