Sunday, September 20, 2009

Love / Hate

Love vs. Hate.

I have a Love vs. Hate relationship with Target. It is convenient and for the most part they have much cuter things than that other discount store that is geographically closer to my house. Target is more convenient than the other place not because it is closer but because it isn't as big and I can get in and out faster. Yesterday I was there buying a gift for a house warming party and walked by the DVD's. I was in too big of a hurry to have the debate in my head of if it was REALLY worth it to buy the three things I wanted and if I REALLY would watch them so I didn't buy them.

Today they are more expensive. It wasn't a week ago. It was YESTERDAY!

Yesterday, yes, yesterday item one was $23. Today = $34.99.
Yesterday, item two was $34.99 and today = $49.99.
I don't remember how much item three was but now it is $40ish and I'm bugged!

Grrrrr!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I hate it when that happens! I've also learned that if you see something you like at Costco, you have to buy it right then...because chances are they will be sold out when you go back. And they've got that awesome return policy--so you can't lose.