Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hi, my name is Angie and I'd like to bear my testimony.
Take your jaws off the floor I'm talking about my DVR.
I LOVE it. My friend Brenda has nicknamed hers Drake.
Mine doesn't have a name but I still love him.
I love that I never or nearly never have to think about
when something is on. I watch when I want
how many times I want (Big Bang Theory)
and never have to sit and surf to find
something lame to watch.
Tonight here I am sitting on my sofa, watching the Emmys
and fast forwarding through all the dumb stuff.

Love.
Love.
Love.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Amen, sista. :)

p.s. my word verification was "ningl"--my kids and I thought that was amusing. :)

merebuff said...

And I quote:

"Oh Mighty TiVo"

Or DVR in your case. I miss miss miss the DVR, as it does not exist in the land of satelite TV only.

Steve Spafford said...

Lesli used to say, "Stevie, love him more than TV. Stevo, not as much as TIVO!"