Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bruise Anyone?

Someone thought it would be cool to buy a bike. The weather had warmed up and bikes are fun and decent exercise. Right? This someone (okay, it is me) bought the bike and rode it around the block before promptly falling off. The fall didn't hurt anything more than my pride. HOWEVER, it is over a week later and my legs are still covered in bruises. Nice, eh? Oh, and it's been snowing A LOT ever since I got the bike so I haven't gotten back on it. I want to ride over to Bob and Shauna's and see if I can make it. One of you may be getting a call one day to come and save me from my E-vil little bike.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I think that's awesome that you bought a bike. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating for you. :)

P.S. I bruise easily too. :S

Cali said...

He he you are too cute!

Angi Snyder said...

Hey, I recently (3 weeks ago, but it is still there!) got a bruise from a bike. I wasn't riding it, I ran into the back of a Harley bolted to the floor. I expected blood to be dripping from my shin, but all I got was a large, squishy, technicolor lump.
As a rule, I stay off anything with 2 wheels, or anything with four wheels that does not have a door and roof.