Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Isn't it Ironic?

Yesterday I was in a bad mood all day and on the way home needed to stop and get a liquid refreshment. At the convenience store near my house works the happiest, sweetest alwaysinagoodmood guy. Given my state of mind I knew I couldn't "deal" with him so I chose the store across the street from Mr. Happy. Want to hear the definition of irony?

Irony=Angie trying to avoid Mr. Happy at Texaco and finding Mr. Happy working across the street at the Chevron.

I'm not sure how that all happened but it did and I must admit that it made me laugh.

2 comments:

kacee said...

Awesome! Come on - just BE happy!

Love ya!

P.S. my word verification was beavo...is that funny to you? I think I used to call my neighbor with buck teeth that, rude - I know! But still funny, right?

Wendi said...

That's just freakin' hilarious--and would basically only happen to you. My word verification word is "hibley"...I wish I'd had "beavo". :)