Sunday, March 21, 2010

What Happens in Vegas


What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...I hate that phrase pretty much as much as I generally hate Vegas but last weekend I had a really good time with Julia and Kristen as we shopped like crazy people picking out the new bedroom furniture for Julia's master bedroom and all the bedding to go with it. I love helping other spend money and even got a few things for myself including a gorgeous and unique vase and some new pillows for my sofa.

Ju's new bed or at least in 4-6 weeks it will be her new bed.



Our toes after the fabulous pedicure we got to celebrate her birthday.


Julia and Kristen.

My favorite new vase! Isn't it awesome?
So, we really did have a great time even driving so much in such a short period of time. That is until we pulled into St. George and realized we'd lost two hours (day light savings AND the time change)! That's what happens when you put two liberal arts girls who clearly can't do math together...as soon as we realized how late it was we put the pedal to the metal and got home in record time. We listened to a lot of Broadway which was great and also made the drive so
much better and made me so excited to see Next to Normal next month. B'way here I come!



No comments: