Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teeny Tiny Celebrations

Each month at The GH we have to come up with three celebrations for our report day. Today, I gave my monthly report and I had no celebrations to report. However, truth be told, I actually DO HAVE ONE. The damn Girl Scout Cookies arrived on Friday and they are still at work. I left them at work over the weekend and now it is Tuesday evening and I have not touched them!!! TMM opened one of the boxes of Thin Mints today during a "I need chocolate moment" but I STILL DIDN'T TOUCH THEM! Don't know how much longer I can go but isn't one moment at a time cause for celebration? It is for me...yay me!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Yay you! I'm impressed with your willpower. Go Lent! :) My mom came over yesterday and brought me a bag of Bit O' Honey candies--and I ate the whole freaking bag in one sitting. What is that about?! Sheesh! :S