Monday, March 29, 2010

25, 25, 25, 25...

25 more days!

Me, friends, food, and fun.

I have a special project for this trip. In the past I was conscious of looking like a tourist so I relied too much on my crappy camera phone to take pictures of New York. This time, I'm taking my fancy camera and I'm spending the first few days before Meredith arrives running all over the city and creating a photo journal that will eventually be a fantastic digital scrapbook of My New York. My favorite places, favorite people, etc. I've begun making my list and even ordered a new 2010 NFT New York guide--can't find my old one and so I figured I could use a new one anyway.

Yay--can't wait!

P.S. KC--when are we going to Sosa Borella?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Yay for you! I hope you'll share some of your awesome pictures. :)

Kendra Leigh said...

Yay! You're staying here your first night, btw.