Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And Then She Opened her Mouth...

I hate that I look like a conservative priss but to an extent I've come to terms with the fact that my work wardrobe does make me appear as if I'm conservative. I can probably blame it on two years of a New York wardrobe and the fact that the habit seems to have stuck around. I also hate that after 10 years of knowing me that one of my "work friends" really did (until a week ago when Z set her straight) think that I was a conservative priss. Okay, maybe not a priss but definitely that I was ultra-conservative. I'm not conservative about ANYTHING so the fact that people think I am is somewhat hard for me to handle. Last week, one of my real friends had a fabulously hilarious conversation with someone who knows both of us, who when he first met me, couldn't figure out how we were friends. This is what he said:

And then she opened her mouth and it all made sense.

I guess I do look like a conservative priss but I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

2 comments:

Cali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi said...

Yep, some sarcastically funny and wise things quite often come out when you open that non-conservative mouth of yours. ;)