Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quirky Phone

My phone has this weird little quirk and when someone sends me a picture it tells me that I have one but it doesn't say from whom. Usually I can guess or at least narrow it down. For instance when I received the picture of a real dog with Disney Stickers all over him I narrowed it down to Linds and Snyder...and then correctly guessed Linds. Of course last year when I received the Virgin Mary Barbie doll I wasn't able to guess who it was from--I have more than one twisted friend....

The other day I got the best one yet...apparently you an buy framed art at the Post Office. Really? You're standing in line to send a package and you think...oh, sure, I'll buy a fine picture for my living room? Really? I don't know who it is from but I love love love it! Thanks for the laugh--I giggle out loud every time I think about it.

2 comments:

Angi Snyder said...

Seriously? You didn't know who sent the Virgin Mary Barbie pic? I'm so disappointed. Me silly! I'm proud to be listed amongst your twisted friends.

Wendi said...

I would totally buy fine framed art from the P.O. ;)