Monday, June 15, 2009

May You Go Home Pregnant

Last week while Bob and Shauna were in Turkey,
they spent some time shopping for rugs and kept
telling this one annoying salesman,
"No thank you, no thank you, no thank you..."
to which he finally looked at my dad and said,
"No thank you" in a sarcastic voice and then looked
at my mother, gave her the E-vil Eye and said,
"May you go home pregnant".
Honestly, that's quite possibly the meanest thing he could say to her.
Hopefully it doesn't come to pass although given
that the rest of the females in my family
(except for me) are currently knocked up
I guess it is a possiblity...

2 comments:

Wendi said...

What kind of a ridiculous comment is that?! Mean ol' Turkish guy!

Angi Snyder said...

Another reason I don't ever want to travel out of this Country!