Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ideas?

I've been on "the hunt" for a new vinyl saying for my kitchen. Nothing cheesy, nothing cliched--something a little bit fun, a little bit snarky and like me--in a word--different. For some reason I think "Sugar Whore" might not be appropriate and might be considered "snotty" by my landlord. The other day Stacy (landlord) was asking me what I was going to put on the wall and I said I'd been trying to come up with something fun and like me and non-cliched and she said, "Oh, you mean snotty..." Even though normally her incredibly rude comment would "force" me into putting something truly obscene on the wall I'm thinking I'll pass on naughty and stick with something fun.

Anyway, tonight when Red Headed Chrissy and I were at STF I saw a T-shirt that said,
"My Life is a Kick-A Fairytale".
I think that might be what I'm looking for or at least leading me in the right direction. I'm interested in what you guys think I should put on the sign. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I think you should write "My bread is so pretty." ;)

Cali said...

A kick-a fairytale of rainbows and bunnies. :) (not)... I like the one you put on there, that's good.