Monday, December 13, 2010

MonkeyMonkeyMonkey

Stuff I learned today...

*Screaming "MONKEY" in my head is a great F-word replacement.
*One should not watch The Walking Dead while eating dinner.
*It is really great to sit in my dark living room with the lights on the Christmas tree.
*Christina Aguilera has amazing power to help me finish that last two minutes on the monkey stair master. Who knew?
*Work stress may actually drive me insane.
*Friend Jeremy was on-line today so I know he is safe in Iraq. Modern technology is amazing.
*After making my list and checking it twice I really should not be sitting here blogging and watching TV. I should be shopping.
*Telling my mom that I want 'Peace on Earth and for People to be Nice to Each Other' for Christmas probably made her very frustrated with me.
*I love my tree.
*Someone I know (who is my age) died today of monkey cancer and I'm feeling so sad for her family.

That's all.

No comments: