Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Summary 2010

This holiday season has been wonderfully filled with all sorts of activities: cheesy holiday movies (even the Lifetime TV/ABC Family ones), holiday parties, baking, looking at lights, shopping for people I know and some that I don't. Work fundraiser for Food Bank (yay) which I got to happily drop off and see the good in action, Hot Coco and homemade pretzels and walking around temple square with friends, an actual christmas tree in my living room, the bestest ever 'Friends Christmas Dinner', and all kinds of other fun. I'm super excited to celebrate the actual day with my family tomorrow and to look forward to an even better 2011. Many Christmas wishes to all of you at this the 'Most Wonderful Time of the Year'.
My tree. Yes I actually have a tree this year.


Nick Dani Patrick at Brunch before

Craft Sabbath December

Mel Jeff Ang


Mel and Jeff

Leslie Brandon


Casey Sarah Tory


Mel and Dani at Ramstack's Holiday party

Yum yum in my tum tum.
Bake Fest 2010

RHC and Jess at Bake Fest


More goodies


and more...it is really quite disturbing how many treats we made.


Ang and Ju at White Christmas


Mel and boys at party


Ang and Nick at Party


Ang Kenzie and JoJo at Cousins Party


Gorgeous lights at Temple Square


Nick and Jeff


Tory Patrick Mel Nick Dani and Jeff


and then there's me.


So much to be grateful for. Happiness and love all around.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love your tree. And I love seeing you so happy in these pictures. :)