Monday, December 13, 2010

The Dress

Several months ago I borrowed a dress from my friend Z for a wedding I had to attend. It was an awesome dress and looked spectacular on me. After the wedding I looked all over for it and finally found it in a size smaller on e-Bay. Brand new. Tags still on and so I bought it and I love it -- there is only one problem: it doesn't quite fit. I can wear it (I did wear it to a funeral in May) with a jacket but the zipper doesn't go up all the way. I hate that even though it is my actual size it doesn't fit so I've been desperately trying to rectify the situation. Last month my colleague LD and I joined a gym and I've been working out five days a week to reach my goal of wearing my dress to a special dinner party on December 23rd. 10 more days. I have 10 more days to do what I've got to do to get into that dress.

Trying to stay motivated.

Trying so hard to avoid treats.

Trying to kick butt at the gym so that my actual butt gets smaller.

1 comment:

Kimmietaz said...

Go get 'em, Miss. I know you can do it. And post pix when you reach your goal - I'd love to see this dress.