Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday Bash






This had been a really great year and so to celebrate I decided to throw myself a party at my favorite place in The UC --The Chocolate Dessert Cafe. I invited everyone and asked that instead of gifts they donate a can of food for every year that they'd known me as a donation to the Utah Food Bank. It was amazing to have so many of the people that I love in the same place at the same time and was a wonderfully overwhelming and yet fantastic evening.


Tiffy and Nick (he's a really good egg)


Cherie Wendi and Ang







Mmm Mmm Good!





Spouse (not mine) won a prize.










Becky and Paul





Mike and Kacee







Bob




Brenda Mom and Kris





Casey and Brandon




Cali and Geoff




Stacy and Dave





Jess and RHC





Ju Kim and Tina





Kim and Steph





The adorable Larsen's





Me and Ju







Ang and the only Tiny Human invited to my party.






Me and Shane






Ang and Tina







Mikey and Susie







Mom and Mike





Dani Tory Patrick Casey Brandon and Nick



(Dallin and Jeff seem to be missing)






Gorgeous Adri with her prize






m.i. Dubb and Bob





My favorite Pickle's






Steve Lesli and Kacee







Just some of the food (there was a ton) that we were able to donate to the Food Bank. When Adri dropped it off on Monday she told the guy my story and he started crying and she started crying and then she told me and I started crying. Good times. Great party.



Amazing friends and food. I am so blessed.


P.S. I'm having trouble uploading a couple of my pictures. Will try back later.




















3 comments:

Kris said...

Fun to see so many familiar people in there. Looks like so much fun. :) You look amazing Ang.

Ashish said...

Cali, u r very cute...

Wendi said...

I just realized you started blogging again. I'm a little slow. I'm thankful that I was able to come to your awesome party. :)