Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Night Dilemma

I know I watch too much TV but I'm really struggling tonight with which two TV shows to cancel so that I can record the other two that I really want to watch. I haven't had this problem in years. And let's be honest...the two I "cancel" will be ones I can watch on Hulu later this week. Geez, just a few years ago I was shipping VHS tapes all over the country for friends who had missed their shows. God bless TiVo, DVR and the Interwebs. Technology is fabulous!


I know. I know. I have huge problems. I do have a lot of actual problems
but focusing on my "TV problems" helps distract me from the real shiz I'm ignoring.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

John recently bought a blu-ray that streams Netflix. He and the kids are in heaven watching all their shows that way. Technology really is fun these days. :)

kacee said...

So...apparently I didn't set my dvr to record our fav new show on Monday and they didn't put it on the internet on Tuesday SO Wednesday I made sure my dvr was set to record the replay and the freaking thing had the sound at least a minute behind! It was AWFUL! and it is now THURSDAY and I still haven't seen it! Talk about REAL problems! ;)

Tina W said...

I have the same prob. I think I'm giving up some stuff too. I always put the cable shows on last because they rebroadcast them at weird times and you can usually catch it.