Monday, August 10, 2009

Annnnnngie

My cousin Chris is obsessed with music. He used to work at my Grandfather's radio station, go on tour with my uncle Ron and owns thousands of CD's. The other day while driving back from New Orleans we were talking about music and here is the basic gist of our conversation...

Chris: Hey, Angie (must be pronounced with a drawn out Southern drawl) has a past boyfriend ever sang your song to you?
Angie: Um...boyfriend, no. Random guys in my life, yes. A few of them feel the need to sing 'my song' every single time that they see me.
Chris: That must be awkward.
Angie: Yup. Especially when it is a random co-worker or even better my dad's Associate Dean.
Chris: Ha!
Angie: I'll know when it's the right guy for me when I find him standing outside my window, dressed in a trench coat, holding a boom box over his head, playing My Song.
Chris: Awesome--Love the reference! Love the song!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Don't we all dream of that Lloyd Dobler moment... :)

Z said...

like, who are you?
I'm Lloyd Dobler.


Joe lies. When he cries.


Also I got into a verbal argument with a coworker about the fact that John Cusack is the hottest man in the world in that film. She thinks John is not that attractive i the first place.