Monday, January 11, 2010

Mom, What's Crack?

I think I've established that I love to bake and after a year and half of some pretty serious practice I'm pretty good at it. This is especially true of my Kitchen Sink Cookies. Z has lovingly named them "The Crack Cookies" and the word has spread. Now everyone even my family calls them the crack cookies and requests them for every event. Knowing how much everyone (especially Paul) likes my cookies I agreed to make them for Kenzie's blessing luncheon. Here's a replay of a conversation that still makes me giggle out loud and also makes me consider the possibility of re-naming the cookies:

After taking a bite of a cookie:
Adri: Oh, my gosh, Ang! These Crack Cookies are the best you've ever made.
Skyler: Mom, what's crack?

Adri didn't hear him and so the rest of us giggled and Susie jumped in and said:

Susie: Um...that just means...um...that they're...um...REALLY good cookies!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Yeah, that's funny. I think I'm going to need one of them Crack Cookies sometime, Ang. :)

Cali said...

Geoff LOVED the crack cookies you made me.