Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jumping Jack Flash

On Saturday night my friend Chris and I went to see The Owlz play. While we were waiting for our "food" and I truly use that term loosely we saw the strangest thing...the lovely rednecks from Wyoming that were sitting by us were wearing some freaking odd shoes and I need to know if anyone else has ever seen them and/or knows what they are called.

For real--both the husband and the wife were wearing these shoes that had little mini round trampolines in the heel--attached as a separate piece. Does that even make sense? They were totally hideous and intriguing all at the same time and I'm dying to know what their purpose is. I googled "Trampoline Shoes" but all that came up was actual shoes you can wear on the trampoline--who knew? Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I'm super curious...

**Also, not that it matters but the guy was so white hot that it took ALL I had not to jump him during the game. Oh yeah, baby...UGH! Not at all.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I just e-mailed you a picture of a pair of my dad's running shoes that might be what you're talking about...

Angi Snyder said...

Yes. My Mother-in-law wears them. They are ridiculously expensive, which I know because I had to drive her to the store in Provo to get them because they don't sell them in St. George. I was traumatized. They are supposed to be good for you back.