Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul!


Happy Birthday to my favorite brother-in-law! Yes, he is my only brother-in-law but even if I had 20 married sisters he would still be my favorite. This time four years ago I was more than a little bit apprehensive when this Wyoming cowboy swept my sister off her feet and stole her away from me. However, on the day that we were moving Becky to Wyoming, I jokingly asked Paul if he would use his truck and trailer to move all my shiz to New York. He quickly agreed and really actually wanted to do it. I knew from that moment that he was a good guy and that he was perfect for my baby sister. Incidentally, I later found out that Shauna had heard the whole conversation between me and Paul and had the same feeling about him from that moment. Paul is awesome. He makes my list of best husbands every year, he loves my baking and he can fix anything. He's a great husband, father and of course most important of all, the best best best brother-in-law in the world. Happy Birthday, dude. I even forgive the fact that you like Home Improvement...that's how much I adore you.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I bet you're his favorite sister-in-law too. How could you NOT be with that glowing post. :)

Defa Family said...

Thanks for the wonderful post on my husband. He is the best and I'm glad that you see that. We had no idea about that conversation you and Paul had and even about mom hearing it. That's funny. Thanks again for loving my husband.