Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Iggy, I Miss You

My boyfriend died last night. We've had a good run of it--nearly four years of being together every single day. He's with me all the time: In the car, at work, at home, shopping, traveling, exercising, etc. etc. etc. I even take him to bed with me at least several times a week.

I love him.
I worship him.
I can't function without him.

His name was Iggy and he was my iPod. Iggy and I met in March 2006 when I bought him as a "I got a job" gift to myself and we've been together every day since then. He's definitely been more loyal than any other guy I've encountered so I'm not entirely sure how I will survive without him.

I miss him already.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I hope you'll find a new and improved Iggy soon. :)

Z said...

I felt the same way about Mordecai's passing. He may have only been a 4GB but he was MY 4GB.