Saturday, November 15, 2008

Poor Alex

I know I need to stop blogging today....I have a million things to do but I just have to do one more post...

Just finished re-watching Grey's because I fell asleep on Thursday night. Oh my goodness. Is Alex going to be okay when his second consecutive girlfriend gets locked up in a loony bin? I had just been thinking...Hmm...I don't hate Izzy as much as I normally do and then bam...the preview for next week. Believe me, I understand all about being broken and sad but really, dead boyfriend coming back to life. Really? November sweeps needs to be over.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you took the time to blog this morning. It brightened my day. And I hope you get all million things done today... ;)

Cali said...

Thanks Ang! You are nothing short of superwoman yourself you know! :)