Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's a Dead Man's Party....Who Could Ask For More?

















Thanks to Kris and her incredibly awesome costume I had something fun to wear for Halloween! I was Cleopatra Queen of the Nile (or Denial--whichever you prefer) and as I said last week--Halloween is a pretty big deal at my work and there were lots of great costumes: Ironman, Pig with Lipstick, Cinderella, Fairy Princess, Pink Flamingo, Medieval chic, Mario, Rafael, a couple Vampiresses (is that right?), a Witch Woman, and my favorite: Michael Jackson from the Beat It album. Also, I got a visit from my favorite little person--Zack the Monkey. Zack wasn't so sure about the Trick-o-Treating but he had lots of fun and was sweet as pie telling everyone "thank you" and "candy". He also now can sign "I Love You" which broke my nearly healed heart. I *heart* Halloween!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

That's such a fun song. And great costume...Queen of Denial. Hee! Hee! :)

Kris said...

Glad the costume worked. I love halloween too and was reluctant to crate everything up this morning. :(

Cali said...

He WAS cute.