Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Wondering...

The following is an actual E-mail conversation between me and a co-worker. She had been helping me come up with prizes for my big party next weekend. Um...how do you think Ms. Mindy at Larry Miller Theatres would feel about me bringing in that special prize? Would it even fit in my little Toyota? How do you think the un-suspecting Beehive or other random Soccer mom would feel about taking it home? These are the crazy things I think about because I'm so bored...

L: … if you tried googling “16th century 12ft tall hand-crafted wooden crucifix”. You know, just in case eBay has one for like $3.
A: Oh, I'm gonna. I heart you.

L: It is the sort of thing you might find at a yard sale between all the other Mormon handicrafts.

Unfortunately, eBay does not have one and yard sales creep me out. Maybe my carpenter brother can make me one...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Good luck with that!?!

kacee said...

I hear they have life-sized twilight character cut outs at Partyland...