Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Decisions...

As I plan my trip next week I keep going back and forth on what is most important and what I should do during my five days in NYC. For example:

Should I see lots of shows or stalk Gretchen Rubin?
Should I spend time with the people I love or stalk Gretchen Rubin?
Should I jog along the Hudson or stalk Gretchen Rubin?
Should I spend an hour with my favorite masseuse or stalk Gretchen Rubin?
Should I stuff my face with cupcakes while riding bikes through Central Park or stalk Gretchen Rubin?
Should I walk from The Heights to Battery Park or stalk Gretchen Rubin?
Should I ....

There's only so much time and so much to do. Here's the thing...I'm quite talented and I'm planning on doing it all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I hope you have a great time. I'm leaving for Hawaii today to see my parents. And my brother and sister-in-law are being sealed in the Laie temple on Saturday. Yay for fun trips! :)