Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Saturday Blues


You know what is kind of sad and a little bit frustrating? Okay, not sad like actually sad because I know that this is so wee in comparison to everything else in the world but right this second at 7:51 on Wednesday morning do you know what is sad? That I'm involved with two different guys one of which I like a lot and I still don't have a date to May's wedding on Saturday. I even offered to perform sexual favors for my guy friend/Safety Date but he will be out of the country. I offered because I knew he wouldn't redeem them and also because we constantly joke about how happy his parents would be if he came home and told them he'd knocked me up.

So, yeah here I am dreading the fact that on Saturday I have to get dressed up, drive all the way to Payson and go to yet another wedding by myself. Is it really possible to have Saturday blues on a Wednesday?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I have the Saturday blues on this Wednesday because my daughter is a student marshall in the Summerfest grand parade, which means we have to go to it this year. Sigh. I hope you get a date between now and then. :)

Dee said...

I know it's a late response, but I just stumbled across your blog. I have the blues everyday that I go to work. Okay, well part of that has to do with the fact that I hate my job, but to answer your question... yes. It is very possible.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com