Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oops!

Today during part of my lunch break I was driving around listening to X96 the local alternative radio station and the DJ was doing some kind of alphabet play list and needed an "O" song and started playing Justin Bieber's "One Less Lonely Girl". I will admit that something in my brain thought that it was a little weird and then the DJ cut in and said, "What did you think I'd lost my mind?" and started playing "Only Happy When it Rains". Yeah, way more appropriate.

Still giggling.

4 comments:

About Bali said...

Nice post ,thanks for the info. . .^_^
www.balinesehotel.com
bali hotels booking discount....
please visit my website :)

Cheap Flights said...

There are many places worth seeing in the city of Seattle. The galleries and museums present here are truly inspiring. The museums display art works of many artists. The lake in the city is used for swimming and boating. Those who get Seattle flights surely visit these attractions and enjoy themselves.
Toronto Flights |Mexico Flights|Cheap Flights Tickets

Rocky Blair said...

Hey i like ur blog :) can u follow mine as well and help n advice me on my blog because im new ^^ thanx.
Rocky Blair

ruzzel01 said...

Anyone needs a break of course.
merchant accounts