Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crush '09

I have a confession.
I have a crush.
It's huge and incredibly embarrassing.

It's not new to anyone who knows me how I often have crushes on certain TV men. My friend called me a whore last year in a conversation along these lines but it's true I love the boys on TV. I still enjoy those boys but I'm HUGELY CRUSHING on someone new and REAL. I don't watch reality TV. Not because I'm better than it but because I just don't care for it. The only exceptions are Amazing Race and a recent fascination with SYTYCD. I enjoy Amazing Race and I really really want to watch someone I know compete in the race. So much that I've even offered to take a week off for three of my favorite couples to watch their kids so that they can be on the show. Usually when watching the Amazing Race I have to pick between the people I hate the least to root for with the exception of the year of the Cho brothers. I adored them. This year is completely different. I am totally, completely and freakishly falling for Justin. He's perfect. I love him. I love how hot he is. I love how sweet he is. I love the way he is with Zev and I pretty much want to reach through the TV and kiss him. I get so stressed during each episode that he and Zev are going to get kicked off that I can barely sit still. The crush is so bad that Kacee suggested that I join some kind of fan club or see if my "Friend" Erwin knows someone who knows Justin. Um...not asking Erwin. I am considering the fan club idea though. That's how bad this is.

Thanks to the brilliant wonderful invention of DVR I never watch live TV. There is one exception...Amazing Race. In fact I can barely wait until 7 p.m. to start watching. I do wait until 7:15 so that I can fast forward through the commercials. I'm not that bad up yet but I definitely watch it on Sunday nights and was quite stressed about the idea of being at Becky's or Julia's and not being able to watch it this weekend.

T minus 1:45 until Justin time...

Ov Vey. What's wrong with me?

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you have your crushes and boyfriends on TV. Sometimes those kind are a lot more fun than the real kind.

Tina W said...

I'm totally asking Erwin for you!

Tina W said...

Ok, talked to Erwin Cho and he doesn't know them....yet. Said he usually meets other cast members at some charity event in the Spring in Tennessee. Argh...I'll continue to look for a way for you to meet Justin!