Friday, October 19, 2012

All The Little Things

Big things are awesome but they are also more rare. I've decided that generally it is the little things that matter most. For instance this week was pretty rough -- work is tense and life in general is very complicated. More complicated than it's been in a really long time but do you know what helped me cope and get through it (I feel as if I'm through it since it is 4:24 on Friday)?

*Private message from someone I don't even know telling me that he loves my hair cut in my profile picture and that "it really works for you".

*Private message from a friend that I only know on-line asking if I was okay after I posted that I hadn't slept in three days. And he checked on me a couple days later to see if I was sleeping and feeling better. So awesome!

*The other day I came home and my phone buzzed with a text from my adorable teenage landlord saying, 'You look way cute today :) just thought I'd tell you'.

*The sweet sales girl at the local boutique who complimented my earrings.

*Awesome friends. You know who you are.

**There you go the Code to Ang has been cracked -- I'm eeeeeeeeeeeasy and compliments and kindness work miracles.

No comments: