Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zack, Zack, Zack!


True Story. Monday afternoon I received an E-mail from one of my bestest but snobbiest friends (she's a theater professor for crying out loud) who wanted to know if I wanted to go see The Lucky One at 5:20.

I had to admit that even though I hated myself for wanting to that I desperately wanted to see it so I agreed. I believe with all my soul that NS is the worst writer of all time and I knew that the movie would suck but I'd also heard earlier in the day that it had the hottest sex scene of any PG-13 movie so what the hell...if Ju hadn't asked me to go I would have gone by myself on Sunday morning.

Turns out our other 'particular (snobby) about movies' friends were watching it together in NYC at the same time as us so we knew we weren't the only ones lowering our normally high movie standards just to get some time in the dark with Zack.

Zack, Zack, ZACK! You've always been cute and charming but boy-oh-boy have you grown up and boy-oh-boy you are the hotness monster!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Well, now I'm going to have to go see that movie. ;)

sonya d said...

Thanks for the shout out. :)

And yes, the movie is worth seeing.

Z said...

I cant believe you posted this! Bravo for sharing a dirty little secret!