Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blasting The Past

This is beyond silly but want to know what I'm afraid of right now? A new girl started at my work and I KNOW I know her but I don't know from where and I'm terrified to find out. I'm guessing it isn't from some recent random party (she drives a mini van) but it is probably from some hideous singles ward from when I was a TBM. I've looked at her resume and none of it is familiar but we are the same age and she's from here. I know I know her.

Dude, Millet, get over it and just ask her.

In other fun news my favorite former sales agent is doing some contract work for us and I got to say hi to him. Some blasts from the past are good.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I bet she's wondering where she knows you from too. :)

Nikoloz said...

I bet too that she is. :)
I think you should ask :P