Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to Solve a Problem Like...

I've been told that it's nearly impossible to know what I will or won't like as far as pop culture goes--that I'm a bit of an enigma. I'd probably agree but mostly because I don't even know how to solve that riddle that is Angie. For instance how do you explain how much I love FNL given how much I dislike the main ingredient? Also, how is it that I L.O.V.E the TV show Glee? On the one hand there's lots of Broadway stuff and I've seen some of the actors on stage. On the other hand the show is completely adorable: cute, quirky and each episode has heart but really, truly, the songs they sing are mostly songs I abhor. Hate: like with the white hot passion of a thousand suns kind of hate. So, how is it that I not only get giddy at the prospect of each episode but also that I buy the music nearly every week and actually bought the Glee CD at the store. Not online like all the other music I own but an actual physical CD. Anyway, thought I'd share but I absolutely adore this show. Love Mr. Schuester. Love Rachel. Love Kurt. Love them all.

1 comment:

Tina W said...

I think we're all pretty random. I don't ever listen to country music, but I love that Rascal Flatts song (you know the one). Plus, I like that the Glee songs allow me to have songs I like by artists I don't want to support. i.e. Golddigger- Kanye, No Air- Chris Brown